Complaint Review: Hoa Ngo

• Reported By: Luke — Maywood New Jersey
Hoa Ngo
3111 Yakima Cir San Jose, California USA

Hoa Ngo Failed to Send Refund San Jose California

I won a bid on eBay for $199 for a Dell Indpiron 1525 in perfect condition.  The bid was accepted on January 4, 2013, and I asked the seller not to send it until January 17th because I was on vacation.  He sent it immediately.  I wanted to be home to receive it.

When I checked out the laptop it turned out to have a defective power supply, the CD/DVD drive was defective & the battery was at the end of its life.  I contacted the seller & arranged to send it back for a refund.

The seller sent me an email indicating that he did not have any money in his account.  I waited & finally filed a complaint with eBay.  When I received no satisfaction I went back to eBay to add more information on the transaction & when I did it automatically closed out the complaint!!!

I contacted ebay in less than five minutes but they said it could not be reversed.  I could not reopen the case & it was too late to open a new one.  At this point communications were discontinued & I was out my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoa-Ngo/San-Jose-California-95121-2434/Hoa-Ngo-Failed-to-Send-Refund-San-Jose-California-1051121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoa Ngo