Complaint Review: Hoa Ngo

Hoa Ngo
3111 Yakima Cir San Jose, California USA

Hoa Ngo Failed to Send Refund San Jose California

*Consumer Suggestion: Ebay has division for this

I won a bid on eBay for $199 for a Dell Inspiron 1525 in perfect condition.  The bid was accepted on January 4, 2013, and I asked the seller not to send it until January 17th because I would be on vacation. He sent it immediately.  I wanted to be home when it arrived.  When I checked out the laptop it turned out that the powere supply was defective, the CD/DVD drive was defective and the battery was at the end of its life.

I contacted the seller and arranged for a refund and return of the item.  (USPS 2306 3250 0000 7244 6386)  The seller sent me an email to indicated that he did not have any money in his account.  I waited.  I filed a complaint with eBay.  No response.  I went back to eBay to enter more information into the eBay claim window.  When I entered the additional remarks the case automatically closed - it was a default setting that I failed to see.  I contacted eBay in less than five minutes.  No good!!!  I was impossible to reopen the claim, and it was too late to open a new one - so much for eBay.  At this point cantact had been discontinued & I was out $199 plus $30 postage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoa-Ngo/San-Jose-California-95121-2434/Hoa-Ngo-Failed-to-Send-Refund-San-Jose-California-1051133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoa Ngo

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Ebay has division for this

AUTHOR: Psiborg - ()

Contact Ebay Safe Harbor with your complaint...they have buyer protection and mediation services and will involve law enforcement if needed...I'm surprised you did not contact them first. I have used the service and it works.