Complaint Review: Hobby King

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Desmond — San Angelo Texas United States of America
Hobby King
China and U.S.A Internet United States of America

Hobby King hextronics Ripped me off!!! I paid by Visa $248.48 for express delivery and parts I never received from them!!! Internet

I ordered and paid with visa card .Hobby parts and EMS Express shipping from Hobby King online for total amount of $248.48 U.S dollars.My bank called the next morning for my approval of payment to this company, I agreed and payment was sent and accepted by Hobby King.This was first week of January,2013. Today's date is February 12,2013! Still no Parts! Contacting there customer service is a joke!They ask me to take a picture of my credit card and send to them.That's when I told them my bank and I know you accepted the $248.48.That's when I searched internet to see if others had been ripped off by this company.I'm going to talk to bank tommorow so they can go after them.I hope this helps other consumers who think about purchasing from this internet company.Search their name and legit. not good folks, not good!  Whats Wrong Hobby King NO REBUTTLE?? MY order# is 2005918320

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hobby-King/internet/Hobby-King-hextronics-Ripped-me-off-I-paid-by-Visa-24848-for-express-delivery-and-par-1012679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hobby King