Complaint Review: Hobby Tron

• Reported By: Calvin — New Orleans Louisiana United States of America
Hobby Tron
24700 Rockefelller Ave. Santa Clarita, California United States of America

Hobby Tron SCAM Santa Clarita, California

I purchase a so called refurbished helecopter from Hobby Tron. When I received the purchase, it was damaged and in an extremely used condition. The aircraft was of inferrior design and the CG was off as it was tail heavy and did not fly as advertised. What threw up a red flag was Hobby Tron's lack of customer support. When I finally spoke to a manager I was told that I would have to wait three weeks to receive an MRA. Today I received an MRA by email. The email stated that I would be responsible for the cost of the return of this less than atequate product. It wasn't worth my time to pay for the return! In short, Hobby Tron are crooks and I will Never spend a dime with these criminals ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hobby-Tron/Santa-Clarita-California-91355/Hobby-Tron-SCAM-Santa-Clarita-California-1005103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hobby Tron