Complaint Review: HobbyKing

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Bookie — Daylesford Australia
31-35 Shan Mei St. Fotan Hong Kong Internet United States of America

HobbyKing ripoff Hong Kong, Internet

No Customer service - They sent me the wrong item then tell me I have to wear the cost of returning it to them. They won't refund the money until the incorrect item has been sent back. My son's birthday came and went while they clung like grim death to my money putting all the onus of their mistake on me. I put comments on their facebook page and they had me blocked as "Spam". Meanwhile they put all their own positive spiels on Facebook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HobbyKing/internet/HobbyKing-ripoff-Hong-Kong-Internet-974778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HobbyKing