- Report: #905031
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Hobbytron
HobbytronInternet United States of America
Hobbytron Cheap Chinese knockoffs, use of high-quality brand product photos but deliver fakes, prices are deceptive Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. They use photos of merchandise from high-quality manufacturers then delivery very low quality and over-priced Chinese knock offs (total junk).
2. They do not allow returns!
3. Their prices are very deceptive. While they may look very competitive, they charge a shipping cost for every item in your cart. Usually this cost is 2x the price of the item. To test this I added, one at a time, a number of small items that shouldn't cost more than $10 to ship. After $26 of products added to my cart, shipping was an additional $37 for a total of $63. Comparing this total cost with other reputable online stores, Hobbytron was $20 to $30 higher. Avoid these people at all costs.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hobbytron/internet/Hobbytron-Cheap-Chinese-knockoffs-use-of-high-quality-brand-product-photos-but-deliver-f-905031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.