Complaint Review: Hobbytron.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Lapeer Michigan
Hobbytron.com
525 Park Ave San Fernando, California U.S.A.

Hobbytron.com sent 2 defective guns and refused to replace or refund - very upset son, as they were Christmas present. San Fernando California

I purchased 2 airsoft guns for my son for Christmas. I spent a lot of money on one of the guns. The other one was moderately priced. One gun never worked (the cheaper one) and the other shot one time and then stopped working (the very first day). I filled out the RMA request to return the guns (I only wanted working ones shipped - I wasn't asking for my money back). After several weeks, I received an e-mail saying my RMA was denied because we didn't follow the directions that came with the guns. That was totally false. My son is 12 and very responsible with his guns.

I tried e-mailing multiple times. I tried calling, only to be told to call back during normal business hours (it was 1:00 in the afternoon). There was no option to leave a message. I finally faxed the company and have had no response. I spent a lot of money on these guns (1/2 of my son's Christmas money went to that company). He is very upset that he has nothing to play with, and I don't have the money to replace them at this time without a refund from hobbytron.com.

A company that refuses to replace defective products is completely fradulent.

Michelle
Lapeer, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hobbytroncom/San-Fernando-California-91340/Hobbytroncom-sent-2-defective-guns-and-refused-to-replace-or-refund-very-upset-son-as-421199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hobbytron.com