Complaint Review: Hobbytron.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:Winterset Iowa
Hobbytron.com
San Fernando, California U.S.A.

Hobbytron.com Withdrawing money from my account and not sending the merchandise San Fernando California

I placed my order with Hobbytron on June 19, 2008. I paid for 2 to 3 day shipping. It is now July 2 and I still do not have my order. The companies location was Orem, Utah. I called REPEATEDLY with no answer, faxed them 5 times and sent countless emails with no response. I called another company who sold the same type product in Orem and a kind gentleman told me that Hobbytron was in the process of moving to California. Low and behold a few days later Hobbytron's address did change on the computer.

On June 26, the company did anwer their phone at the California number and told me they were so far behind but the order was being shipped out that day. I called them on June 27, June 30, July 1 and July 2 and they told me the same thing, the order was being shipped out "today". Obviously my order has never been shipped and I am not sure that it ever will be. Shame on Hobbytron, the money I sent them was my grandkids money they mowed lawns to earn and saved out of allowances. PLEASE consumers, do NOT order from Hobbytron. I do believe they are the biggest rip off artists I have seen in my 58 yrs of living.

Ripped off in iowa
Winterset, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hobbytroncom/San-Fernando-California/Hobbytroncom-Withdrawing-money-from-my-account-and-not-sending-the-merchandise-San-Fernan-346809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hobbytron.com