Complaint Review: Hobbytron.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Gary — Spring Valley Illinois United States of America
Hobbytron.com

Hobbytron.com Company takes your money but doesn't deliver your order, Internet

*Author of original report: product delivered , still no customer service

I found www.hobbytron through a search looking for replacement parts for my rc helicopter . I selected the parts I needed and gave them my banking info and hit the submit button .

I should of got a confirmation email and order number right after I placed the order . I have yet to receive either . This has been a week ago and I can't contact the company because their phone is disconnected and their live chat is is offline .

They have taken my money but I doubt very much that I'll get the parts I ordered . Do not order from these people , if you have , report them to the better business bureau and report them to your States Attorney ! They are thieves !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hobbytroncom/internet/Hobbytroncom-Company-takes-your-money-but-doesnt-deliver-your-order-Internet-1007311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hobbytron.com

product delivered , still no customer service

AUTHOR: Gary - (United States of America)

After a week of trying to contact hobbytron.com I finally did get my product but I still would not recommend ordering from this company , as there is absolutely no customer support . They do not answer emails , there online chat is never manned and their phone lines are disconnected . I also wouldn't recommend anyone ordering anything from World Tech Toys (a product they sell) as they're of very poor quality .