Complaint Review: Hobbytron.com

• Updated: Mon, December 27, 2010

• Reported By: Amy — Hnl Hawaii United States of America
Hobbytron.com
24700 Santaclarita California Internet United States of America

Hobbytron.com stole my money no product was ever sent they even put a fake fedex tracking number on the "where's my stuff" link. I called fedex no such number no record whatsoever. They never answered their phone Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Barabra Curtiss is not dilusional

*Consumer Comment: Jumping to irrational conclusions, are we?

They are horrible people and need to be punished sent to jail. Screwing with people like this is so wrong- thanks for never responding to my phone calls I think I know what to do from now on. This companie's bad rep is all over the internet ,how did I miss it. Guess I was too stupid to think before I clicked send payment. Well now my family doesn't get the toys I was hoping to receive. f**k hobbytron or whatever other name they decide to go with next. I hope you get sent to jail and tortured with having to listen to complaints all day. If there was a way to shut you down asap I would. How do we block them from the www. place a warning on the internet ? or have them on the news to be avoided. Avoid ever purchasing anything on the internet that is not veri-sign approved or approved by the BBB.

And most importantly, check the reviews of any new company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2010 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hobbytroncom/internet/Hobbytroncom-stole-my-money-no-product-was-ever-sent-they-even-put-a-fake-fedex-trackin-674204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hobbytron.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Barabra Curtiss is not dilusional

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States of America)

I too was a victim of these Armenian Dogs. I even went to their place of business. They are not Reputable. They are Idiots,Thieves and lowlifes.

Jumping to irrational conclusions, are we?

AUTHOR: Mark - (USA)

Without further information, readers will write this complaint off as fraudulent or wrritten by an not-too-smart and otherwise unbalanced individual.

Amongst many other possibilities, your tracking # may have been entered when the order was processed, but FEDEX had not yet picked up the package to scan the label. Until then, a tracking # exists, but FEDEX has no transit record.

Hobbytron is a well establish business with a physical address that can be visited in person. Regardless of where the confusion or any error may be, this complainer needs serious psychological help. The demanded punishment is worse (and sick) than thealleged petty theft.