Complaint Review: Hoboken Movers

• Reported By: John Smith — Jersey City New Jersey
Hoboken Movers
108 Webster Ave, New Jersey USA

Hoboken Movers Mitchell Levine Moving Company 108 Webster Ave New Jersey

This company is a scam! I saw their yelp page and thought they had good reviews so why not try them out. I got an estimate right in line with other companies so I gave them a shot and Mitchell Levine said it will be a masterpiece of a move, but boy was I wrong. The movers were very slow and could barley speak english, and then when everything was finally moved from one location to another not too far away, they charged me almost 70% more than what the estimate was.

I called Mitchell and told him the estimate wasn't even in the ball park and he said oh it was just an estimate and he was over $200 dollars off on just the packing supply estimate alone then was also off in other estimates. He said it was a mistake and he's been doing it for 15 years and they have good reviews online so I decided to look them up and I found they have 2 different yelp pages, one with good reviews and one of people getting ripped off just like me.

Then he promised me a phone call when the movers came back and he would see where the difference was and he might send out a rebate, but I never heard back from him so I called back and left a message and he still hasn't gotten back to me.

Do not hire this company because they will be rude and rip you off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2014 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoboken-Movers/108-Webster-Ave-New-Jersey-07307/Hoboken-Movers-Mitchell-Levine-Moving-Company-108-Webster-Ave-New-Jersey-1127676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoboken Movers