Complaint Review: Holdgoods

• Reported By: Bamako — Windsor Mill Maryland
Holdgoods
17 Fuxing Road District beijing China Beijing, Other China

Holdgoods Scam Beijing China

On March 12 2013 I bought the Iphone5 from tis company Holdgoods witch exebited a lot of staffs on there webside like electronics, motobike and more. Then paid  for $395.00 and sent the money via Moneygram ( ref(19308208).When they received the money . They said I will get the delivery confirmaion the nextday, then after they told 3 days. After 3 days they told the chinese custom got the item and I have to pay $190 to get the delivery confirmation. I Said I need my money back, I want them to refund me. He said that is the new law in china  and he cannot do nothing for me. Since now I did not get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holdgoods/Beijing-Other/Holdgoods-Scam-Beijing-China-1047779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holdgoods