Complaint Review: Holiday Cruise Line

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Nikkipooh — Baltimore Maryland
Holiday Cruise Line
1 East 11th Street, Riviera Beach, Florida USA

Holiday Cruise Line Caribbean Cruise Line, Aka Caribbean Cruise Line Tried to run a scam. Riviera Beach Florida

On Feb 19, 2014 I received a envelope containing a voucher stating I had won a cruise to the Bahamas. My first thought was this is not Real.  I thought how did they get my name. I remembered I had ordered a product from TV & all the time I spent on the phone, while the rep offered me this & that! My last name was spelled incorrectly so when I looked at the name on the voucher it was spelled incorrectly also. So I went online to look the company up & received a message stating the site I was trying to go on was unsafe. So I never got a review about the company from that site. But when I put in the phone # that was on the voucher ( 1800 586-6693 ) it brought up comments all over from this company and another one. Complaints all about a scam. So I just wanted to add the name of this company to the list of warnings. Same number just a different name! Other words same ole scam to get your $$$.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-Cruise-Line/Riviera-Beach-Florida-33404/Holiday-Cruise-Line-Caribbean-Cruise-Line-Aka-Caribbean-Cruise-Line-Tried-to-run-a-scam-1124895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday Cruise Line