Complaint Review: Holiday Cruise Line

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Nikkipooh — Baltimore Maryland
Holiday Cruise Line
1 East 11th Street, Riviera Beach, Florida USA

Holiday Cruise Line Caribbean Cruise Line, Aka Caribbean Cruise Line Tried to run a scam. Riviera Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Stop! Enough Already!

*Author of original report: To those who lie to rip people off!

*Consumer Comment: AWESOME CRUISE

On Feb 19, 2014 I received a envelope containing a voucher stating I had won a cruise to the Bahamas. My first thought was this is not Real.  I thought how did they get my name. I remembered I had ordered a product from TV & all the time I spent on the phone, while the rep offered me this & that! My last name was spelled incorrectly so when I looked at the name on the voucher it was spelled incorrectly also. So I went online to look the company up & received a message stating the site I was trying to go on was unsafe. So I never got a review about the company from that site. But when I put in the phone # that was on the voucher ( 1800 586-6693 ) it brought up comments all over from this company and another one. Complaints all about a scam. So I just wanted to add the name of this company to the list of warnings. Same number just a different name! Other words same ole scam to get your $$$.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-Cruise-Line/Riviera-Beach-Florida-33404/Holiday-Cruise-Line-Caribbean-Cruise-Line-Aka-Caribbean-Cruise-Line-Tried-to-run-a-scam-1124895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday Cruise Line

Stop! Enough Already!

AUTHOR: - ()

Really Steve! Why did you wait more then a year to spread your lie! Clown really Steve! Wow name calling shows how desperate you are to gain the trust of those customers you are trying to rip off. Your rebuttal is a lie & you know it is!  Nice try but no cigar! Stop ripping customers off! We work too hard for our money! So go to your boss, collect your check, then go and get a honest job where you can say " I feel good about myself because I didn't Rip-off or Steal from anyone today !"

To those who lie to rip people off!

AUTHOR: - ()

AWESOME CRUISE

AUTHOR: steve - (USA)

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHERE THIS CLOWN GOT HER INFO

I AM GOING ON MY SECOND CRUISE ON THE GRAND CELEBRATION AS I LOVED MY EXPERIENCE

ON THE FIRST CRUISE

AWESOME SHIP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD GET AN AWARD!!!

HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT CARIBBAN CRUISE LINE