Complaint Review: Holiday Hair

• Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: Jenn — Swoyersville Pennsylvania United States of America
Holiday Hair
110 West Side Mall Edwardsville, Pennsylvania United States of America

Holiday Hair Rob the Manager was very rude. He was too busy worried about his conference call. Most of them were all socializing & kept going outside smoking their ciggerettes. I finally got taken as a customer to but it's not what they did to me it is what they didn't do to me. I got just highlights in the front of my head. There is no highlights in the back of my head??? My friend came over and this is how I Edwardsville, Pennsylvania

*General Comment: what did you expect?

To whom it may concern:

I addressed what happened in the last few boxes. I called the salon at 8:15pm to complain but there is a answering machine but not one to leave a message. To make a long story short, I paid 25 plus tax to get a few highlights in the front of my head. My friend came over looked at the back and there is no highlights in the back. Thank you for taking your time to read this complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-Hair/Edwardsville-Pennsylvania-18704/Holiday-Hair-Rob-the-Manager-was-very-rude-He-was-too-busy-worried-about-his-conference-862859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday Hair

#1 General Comment

what did you expect?

AUTHOR: just me - ()

How many high lites  food you expect to get for a measly $25?  If you don't get a full head of foils, this salon $6 per foil, $25 will buy 4 foils.  The best way to evenly distribute 4, would be two along either side of the part, any other placement would look totally unbalanced. If you wanted more foils, should have coughed up more dough.   and what exactly do you expect a manager who is on a conference call to do? Step away from corporate business that keeps the salon running to tell you that 4 foils will in no way give you an entire head of hi lites? Where doors you're personal responsibility come into play?

citys