Complaint Review: Holiday Inn Club Vacations

• Reported By: Ron — Somerset New Jersey
Holiday Inn Club Vacations
8505W Bronson,Memorial hwy Internet United States of America

Holiday Inn Club Vacations Fast Talking sales people Internet

After booking motel rooms at a Holiday Inn I was directed to the Holiday Inn club vacations where a fast talking sales person lead me to believe that I could get 4 nights 3 days for a pre paid $199 and receive $200 dollars spending money back when I visited one of the 5 resorts; if I meet certain criteria which I did.

I would be sent information in the mail.  The person went on to tell me how great, had a year and a lot of other things.   Probably somewhere there may have been a mention of 'non refundable' and a 2 hour sales pitch and the words time share BUT I sure didn't catch any of that during the conversation.

It wasn't until 2 weeks later when I got written information that I saw non-refundable, non transferable and needing to sit through a 2 hour sales pitch on a time share.

Of course, they now have my money and its not refundable and I can't get it back It cost me $199 to learn this lesson NEVER AGREE TO ANYTHING UTIL I SEE WHAT IS WRITTEN. And of course they won't give me back my money.
Take a lesson from me DON'T LISTEN TO THE SALES PEOPLE  DON'T AGREE TO ANYTHING WITH READING THE FINE PRINT AND INVESTIGATE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-Inn-Club-Vacations/internet/Holiday-Inn-Club-Vacations-Fast-Talking-sales-people-Internet-1036505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday Inn Club Vacations