Complaint Review: Holiday Inn Priority Club

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: Janice — Tennessee
Holiday Inn Priority Club
Internet USA

Holiday Inn Priority Club AKA IHG My husband is a Priority Club member due to his frequent business travel. Internet

Made a reservation with Holiday Inn Priority Club Vacations and they  totally screwed up the reservation by having us stay in two separate hotels and then moving rooms within the hotel.   It was a nightmare and not the least relaxing.  Unbelievable,  I would never have expected this from Holiday Inn.    When we called to have this problem resolved they were rude and unhelpful.   They blamed it on the individual hotels and the hotels blamed it on them.  They could careless that my husbands company would not book with their hotels in the future.    My husband cancelled all business reservations  and we will not ever stay at a hotel owned and operated by Holiday Inn or their associates.  Buyer beware   I am sure we are not the first to experience this as the individual hotels told us they do this all the time. Shame on you Holiday Inn!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-Inn-Priority-Club-/internet/Holiday-Inn-Priority-Club-AKA-IHG-My-husband-is-a-Priority-Club-member-due-to-his-frequen-1064451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday Inn Priority Club