Complaint Review: Holiday Planners Through Precision Adventures

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:Horse Cave Kentucky
Holiday Planners Through Precision Adventures
18942 State Hwy 13 Suite F, Box 328 Branson West, Missouri U.S.A.

Holiday Planners Through Precision Adventures conned us $5475+$526 for annual fees; free cruise is not free at all; condos are more expensive than stated; all lies Branson West Missouri

We were invited to Marriott for presentation by Holiday Planners. Their selling points were:
1. Luxury condos at a fraction of cost ($398-$598) - it cost me close to $900 and it definitely was NOT a luxury condo - anywhere in the world!

2. huge discounts on airfares, hotels and cruises; told us that Disney cruises would be less than $1000 for the family of 5 (we haven't found this deal, yet)

3. huge discounts on vacation packages

4. free Luxury Cruise which may be valued from $1400 - $3800, average value being $2400 - however, the cruise we are booked on costs $693.86 for two (I checked it out on the internet; went through all the reservation process except for entering my credit card number) and we paid $663.00 in all the fees to go on this "FREE" cruise. In essence, we have saved $30 for two because of "Free" cruise rather than actually booking it myself. $693.86 is NOT even the travel agent price!!

I would not have found out about this fraud until I started checking out the cruise price. I wasn't happy about condo price not being what they quoted us, but they explained that prices vary greatly depending on the location and the time. They neglected to mention this when making their presentation. I wish I read about them before I went. Actually, we would not have gone to the presentation if we knew about their scam.

I would like to suggest that you actually attend the presentation with copies of these complaint letters and pass them out at the event. We need to prevent everyone from being conned out of hard earned money!!

Grace
Horse Cave, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-Planners-Through-Precision-Adventures/Branson-West-Missouri-65737/Holiday-Planners-Through-Precision-Adventures-conned-us-5475526-for-annual-fees-free-385443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday Planners Through Precision Adventures