Complaint Review: Holiday Retirement Corporate

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: Richard R. — Shreveport Louisiana United States of America
Holiday Retirement Corporate
9133 Baird Road, Shreveport, Louisiana United States of America

Holiday Retirement Corporate Genesis Health Care I good faith I hoped to be able to afford a place to live out my life. I explained I couldn't afford to rent at that time but was encouraged to sign a document in hopes of finding a roommate. Shreveport, Louisiana

Good faiht deposit of $1, 000.00 not returned when I was not financially able to move into the Summerfield Retirement complex. I was told by management if I unable to find a roommate I could vacate the contract if I i formed them Pryor to the first day of the month scheduled to occupy the facility. I wrote and presented the withdrawal to management before the first of the month (08/30/2012) expecting a refund. That has not happened even with pleading and multiple meeting with management.
Seniors are nieve and trusting of snake oil salesman. That $1, 000.00 is close to one months social security check I receive.
The company, as I understand, has done the same or similar thing to other old folks. Shame on me for being gullible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-Retirement-Corporate/Shreveport-Louisiana-71118/Holiday-Retirement-Corporate-Genesis-Health-Care-I-good-faith-I-hoped-to-be-able-to-afford-954936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday Retirement Corporate