Complaint Review: Holiday TV & Electronics Service

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Hope Dahm — Holiday Florida United States of America
Holiday TV & Electronics Service
4517 Mile Stretch Drive Holiday, Florida United States of America

Holiday TV & Electronics Service Marty Pecornio Paid $239.38 to get my tv fixed, never showed up and is not answering my phone calls. Holiday, Florida

I called Holiday TV & Electronics to have them come and look and see if they could fix my Projection tv and they said yes. Marty Pecornio quoted me $239.38 for parts and services. He never showed up to fix my tv and he is not answering my phone calls. Unfortuatly I paid him in advance for the services to order the parts. I have the receipt for the services and that is all I have. Do not use this person he will only take your money from you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-TV-Electronics-Service/Holiday-Florida-34692/Holiday-TV-Electronics-Service-Marty-Pecornio-Paid-23938-to-get-my-tv-fixed-never-sho-1023477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday TV & Electronics Service