Complaint Review: Holiday TV & Electronics

• Phone: 727-937-0661
  • Web:
  • Category:

Holiday TV & Electronics HOLIDAY TV REPAIR SCAM ARTIST HOLIDAY, Florida

Marty Pecorino scammed me and my neighbor/freind the same day. He showed up with his 7 year old son to repair our tv's and requested we pay him 1/2 the money up front for parts and the service call would be included. Thats where he locks you in pay $65 for service call and he goes down the road or give him half of the repair cost and he'll come back with parts to fix the tv. Not only did he not come back when he said he would he did not fix either tv mine or my freinds.

Marty is a professional scammer I had a bad feeling about him from day one but only after google-ing him did my concerns get worse. Checked to see if his shop was on mile stretch road in Holiday and the shop was not there where he told us. I gave him a chance to prove me wrong and thats where I screwed up he not only wasted my time and 3 freinds to get my 50" plasma hanging over my fire place down to repair he made $3400 Samsung Plasma TV worse and did not notice it when he plugged in upside down on the floor but when we had a chance to sit down and watch tv the next day he made it allot worse. It was pixelating and still is along with purple shadows thru the middle of the screen.

Marty if your reading this you need to get some help. You will have to answer to God someday. Good Luck !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2010 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-TV-Electronics/HOLIDAY-Florida-34692/Holiday-TV-Electronics-HOLIDAY-TV-REPAIR-SCAM-ARTIST-HOLIDAY-Florida-576213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday TV & Electronics