Complaint Review: Holiday TV & Electronics

• Updated: Wed, July 06, 2011

• Reported By: Nancy — Port Richey Florida United States of America
Holiday TV & Electronics
P.O. Box 3092 Holiday, Florida United States of America

Holiday TV & Electronics Marty Pecorino This guy is a scammer and Rip Off Artist, Took my money and did not repair my TV. Holiday, Florida

I contacted Holiday TV & Electronics (Marty Pecorino) to look at my 60" RCA TV. He came out on June 2nd and said I needed a transformer. The total to repair the TV was $261.08 and requested $131.08 up front. I wrote him a check for that amount and he said it would be about a week to 10 days to get the part.  I am now out that money that I work very hard for and don't need being ripped off by such a low life that calls himself a TV repairman.

He came back out the toward the end of June and at that time said the part did not fix the problem and that he would contact RCA and get back with me the first part of the next week.

I waited for about 4 days and tried to call him. I left several messages and he has never returned my phone calls. I have also reported him to the BBB.

I finally decided that he was not going to return my phone calls and went and bought a new TV yesterday (7-5-11)

When I went to unplug my RCA, I found out my power cord is missing plus the back of the TV where he took out a part.  I guess he needed those parts for someone else's TV.

I found this website today, which now I know for a fact that Marty Pecorino is a scam and ripoff artist. I'm sure that there are other people out there that have not reported him.

I am confused as to why he is still in business. The first report I read about him was a customer that filed a complaint in 2008 and the other 2 were in 2010.  This is 2011 and he is still doing the same thing.

I will be going to the court house tomorrow to file a civil suit against him taking the printouts of these other complaints with me. I am hoping that he can be stopped before he can rip off more innocent people that work hard for there money and don't like just giving it away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-TV-Electronics/Holiday-Florida-34692/Holiday-TV-Electronics-Marty-Pecorino-This-guy-is-a-scammer-and-Rip-Off-Artist-Took-my-749917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday TV & Electronics