Complaint Review: Holiday Travel Of America

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2008

• Reported By:SF California
Holiday Travel Of America
6405 El Camino Real Carlsbad, California U.S.A.

Holiday Travel Of America How much longer will they stay open..Holiday Travel needs to close their doors.. My Partner and I have been taken Carlsbad California

*UPDATE Employee: Please call us

I was given two certificates for doing a timeshare presentation. I sent both in and I still yet to travel on one. They have over $350.00 of my.. Are we just going to allow these people to get away with this. How can these people that work there do this for a living. Investigation against them is needed. I am following the advice with the person that said to tell the District Attorney and the Attorney General. I am hoping they can do something.

County District Attorney | 901 G Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 | Disclaimer
(916) 874-6218 | Fax (916) 874-5340 | dawebmail@saccounty.net | California Relay Service (800) 735-2929 TDD

Whistleblower
AG Hotline
(800) 952-5225 (916) 322-3360

Jack/Andy
SF, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2008 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-Travel-Of-America/Carlsbad-California-92009/Holiday-Travel-Of-America-How-much-longer-will-they-stay-openHoliday-Travel-needs-to-clo-303704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday Travel Of America

Please call us

AUTHOR: Felix - (U.S.A.)

Dear Jack/Andy,

I would like to help you with your two certificates and find out why you haven't traveled. Please call me at 1-760-431-8600 ext 106.

Felix Revuelta