Complaint Review: Holland Curves

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: unfair — Michigan
Holland Curves
767 chicago Dr. unit 2 Holland, Michigan USA

Holland Curves I was allowed to join with my doctors ok paid all money up front had a good week and a half then got a letter i was dropped from the club with no reason given. i did like the plan. I am male discrimination? I got alone fine. Holland Michigan

Allowed to join the club was happy got let go week and a half later. No reason given Gender equality not in this country. Then was called at home and muscled out of my rights. I got my money sent to me but mt right were what was taken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holland-Curves/Holland-Michigan-49423/Holland-Curves-I-was-allowed-to-join-with-my-doctors-ok-paid-all-money-up-front-had-a-goo-1117457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holland Curves