Complaint Review: Hollister

• Submitted: Sun, January 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 25, 2009

• Reported By:Milford Connecticut
Hollister
10250 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-426-1285
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Hollister I was double billed for my order Los Angeles California

I placed an order for a coat on January 16th 2009. Immediately after ordering the coat from Hollister, I noticed that there were 2 holds placed against my ATM account

I called and was assured that this mistake would be taken care of, It was not.

Two days later, the total was withdrawn from my account.

I called back and was told that my account would be credited by the end of the week. It was not.

When I called on Friday, I was asked to please give them until midnight Jan 23rd.and my account would be credited. It was not.

On Saturday, I was told that I had to fax a copy of my bank statement to them, At this point, I asked for the number for their home office. I was told that they (customer service did not have access to that number. I would have to call a store to get that information.

I called a California based Hollister and the manager told me that she did not have the home office number because when she needs them all she does is push a button. She did give me another number that she assured me would help. When I call this number, I was time after time disconnected.

HELP!!! This is the first time ordering from this company.
Are they always this slippery?

Beware of Hollister...they seem to be very dishonest....

Susan
Milford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2009 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollister/Los-Angeles-California-90067/Hollister-I-was-double-billed-for-my-order-Los-Angeles-California-415963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollister