Complaint Review: Holloway credit

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Alabama Resident — United States Alabama USA
Holloway credit
1286 Carmichael Way Montgomery, Alabama United States of America

Holloway credit I'm seek of other people causing me injuries causing me to be unemployed because insurance refuses to pay my medical bills the medical hospital sends the bills to holloway credit to ruin my credit i' Montgomery, Alabama

My credit is being unfairly ruined due to my injuries being in a auto accident & having to my local medical center but holloway credit refuses to understand that.  I have no money to pay for these medical bills for one thing i did not create them the other person who hit me did,  why should i pay the price threw somebody else negligence.

Holloway credit can p*** off because i'm not pay them a dime when this wasn't my fault!.  This injury has left me unemployed.  I'm just sick of it all & i feel trapped in a situation that will never be resolved!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holloway-credit/Montgomery-Alabama-/Holloway-credit-Im-seek-of-other-people-causing-me-injuries-causing-me-to-be-unemployed-950565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holloway credit