Complaint Review: Hollywood Auditions. Shane Smith.

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 10, 2011

• Reported By:sandiego California
Hollywood Auditions. Shane Smith.
www.hollywoodauditions.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Hollywood Auditions. Shane Smith. Took my money and NEVER heard from them again!!!!!!!! Los Angeles California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I wasnt at Lunch

Spoke with a guy named Shane. He took my 380 something dollars and never heard from him again. I kept calling and emailing to get a refund and he was alway "at lunch". NEVER replied to any one of my emails. this was a year ago.

Juiliana
sandiego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Auditions-Shane-Smith/Los-Angeles-California/Hollywood-Auditions-Shane-Smith-Took-my-money-and-NEVER-heard-from-them-again-Lo-360188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Auditions. Shane Smith.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I wasnt at Lunch

AUTHOR: Shane Smith - (United States of America)

After learning that the company was not delivering what they promised, I left immediately and was ordered not to contact any of the agencie's clients. If it makes you feel better, I never got paid. They took your money and never gave me mine. All I got was the blemish of picking a bad company to work for when I was young.