Complaint Review: Hollywood Auditions

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: quintinmcfadden — Encino California
Hollywood Auditions
Woodland Hills, CA Woodland Hills, California USA

Hollywood Auditions I Hate this company! Ripped me off! Woodland Hills California

I was just moving to Los Angeles, CA so i decided to try out something new to get started with looking for auditions. I saw their ad and gave them a call. I forwarded my headshot and resume to them and they said all i had to do was pay 149.00 and they would be in touch with me in regards to sending me my portfolio. I haven't heard from them since. I instructed Wells Fargo (My bank) that i had a fraudalent charge from them and the credited my account back. BUT within 5 months later they said it was deemed not a fraudalent charge. So i decided to pay a visit to the office in Woodland hills. It was an almost deserted big white old library and they only had one small office. They cheated me and they will lie and cheat you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 01:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Auditions/Woodland-Hills-California/Hollywood-Auditions-I-Hate-this-company-Ripped-me-off-Woodland-Hills-California-1048937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Auditions