Complaint Review: Hollywood Auditions

• Reported By: maria — San Diego California United States of America
Hollywood Auditions
20501 Ventura Blvd #380 Internet United States of America

Hollywood Auditions HiTech No refund! Even when they do nothing! Internet

So this guy - kurt taylor - calls me up and gives me the company line.  I totally should have listened to the voice in my head telling me to hang up on him.  But, like a dope, I listened and got drawn in.  Fortunately I wasn't stupid enough to fall for the whole total of 389.00.  But I got taken for 149.00.  He told me he would immediately send me the contract, website, etc.  An hour later, I had gotten nothing from him.  I emailed him and told him that I'd changed my mind, and he told me, 'too bad, we already charged you'.  I have been after him, trying to get my money back, and now he's threatening to report me!  He's saying I'm a fraud, and that he's 'contacted the appropriate authorities'.  Are you kidding me?  Stay as far away from this company as you possibly can!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2010 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Auditions/internet/Hollywood-Auditions-HiTech-No-refund-Even-when-they-do-nothing-Internet-652368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Auditions