Complaint Review: Hollywood Auditions

• Reported By: Anthony — Hope Mills North Carolina United States of America
Hollywood Auditions
20501 Ventura Blvd. Suite 105 Internet United States of America

Hollywood Auditions Hitech Productions Con Artist Internet

I was approached my by daughter and she told me about this hollywoodauditions.com site and told me that she had to pay $389 for their services or she could pay 3 months of $149.  I told her off the bat that it was a Con, because $389 for a one time fee and 3 months of $149 does not equal up.  I am no math wiz, but if my math is correct that equals to $447.  So, she goes behind my back and charge my card for $149.  I called and of course you do not get an initial conversation and you have to leave a message.  The sight says to push 2 for billing etc..  However, I got through to a voicemail belonging to a Cory Banks.  He called me back and immediately started defending the company.  Was very abrasive with me and talking over me and not allowing me to talk.  I finally told him that I will be quiet and listen to him and when I start to talk I would appreciate the same respect.  He was being really disrespectful and unprofessional.  However, after a few back and forths, I then told him that I wanted to talk to his manager.  His manager's name was Kurt.  He put me on hold for about 10 minutes thinking that I would hangup.  I heard him come back to the phone to check to see if I was still there.  Finally after he saw I was waiting him out, he finally told me that his manager was busy and that he had a message on Kurt's desk to call me.  I then told him that my daughter did not want the service and how do I go about getting my $149 refunded.  He comes at me with some BS about "Can you go to a grocery store and get a refund after you buy groceries?"  I laughed and told him yes sir I sure can.  If I were to take something back after I left the store and as long as I had a receipt then I could.  He didn't know what to say.  Corey then says; "well not all stores do that!"  I laughed at him again.  I said well can you please connect me through to billing?  He says; "I'm not a operator!"  I laughed at him again.  I said well, I don't want to belittle you and call you anything that you are not, but you were just about to connect me to your manager and he quickly comes back and says no, I was about to let you talk to him.  Bottom line up front is that the complany is not a legitimate business and if you deal with them you will get nothing in return.  They can come on this site and attempt to defend themselves and claim to be legitimate business, but when you can't produce a product that you are claiming that you can then you are simply ripping people off.  Everytime I called I got the same 2 minute wait and then a recording to come back and tell me that all of their reps are busy and to leave a message.  WOW, are you serious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Auditions/internet/Hollywood-Auditions-Hitech-Productions-Con-Artist-Internet-907800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Auditions