Complaint Review: Hollywood Beauty Supply

• Reported By: sotthyfashion — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Hollywood Beauty Supply
4725 Spring Mountain Road Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Hollywood Beauty Supply Horrible, very unprofessional Las Vegas, Nevada

I purchased a gel nail polish from Hollywood Beauty Supply based on the professional advice from the cashier. Unfortunately his professional advice was very poor. I gave him the specific number and color I needed and he proceeded to give me the item. However, when I got home and I was ready to use the polish it was the incorrect color. I returned four days later during normal business hours (1 PM, Wednesday, 12/26/12) and the door had the open sign lighted up. However the door was locked, when I was walking away an employee opened the door and explained they were closed. I explained to him quickly my situation, and he said no refunds and no exchanges. I can understand no refunds and no exchanges but the employee on duty gave me the wrong item after I gave him specific details on what I needed. Rather than argue, I decided I would return when they are open another day. So I returned and I spoke with the manager, and he accused me of using the product and also refused a return. I was spoke with him very calmly, and didn't make an outrageous demands but he told me to leave and told me he was calling the police. I was very confused, and I was treated very poorly over a cheap bottle of nail polish.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Beauty-Supply/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Hollywood-Beauty-Supply-Horrible-very-unprofessional-Las-Vegas-Nevada-987801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Beauty Supply