Complaint Review: Hollywood Block

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: MightyDisappointed — Fort Myers Florida United States of America
Hollywood Block

Hollywood Block DVD Giant Ordered a dvd for Christmas, received dvd in timely manner, bootlegged copy, won't play on any of my 3 dvd players, including my vehicle.mighty disappointed in product, would like a refund of $19.90, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SORRY, WRONG COMPANY!

Ordered a dvd that I have been searching for, for years. Was thrilled to finally find someone that could get me a copy. Received the dvd before Christmas, was totally excited. Opened the case, only to find a recorded copy of the movie, no label, no original packaging??? Confused as the dvd cost as much as one bought in the store. Ready to play for the family as a Christmas surprise, only the surprise was on me.

The dvd would not play on any of the dvd players that I have in the house. (3). So I took it outside and tried to play it on my vehicle's entertainment package dvd player. Received the same error message. "This dvd can not be either be played or recorded." I would like to have the movie, that I wanted "It Happened One Christmas" with Marlo Thomas but if that is not possible, I would like my $19.90 refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Block/internet/Hollywood-Block-DVD-Giant-Ordered-a-dvd-for-Christmas-received-dvd-in-timely-manner-boot-989432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Block

SORRY, WRONG COMPANY!

AUTHOR: customer care - (United States of America)

SORRY, WRONG COMPANY! Please file a report about the company that you bought this from. Not us.