Complaint Review: Hollywood Block

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Deb — Yakima Washington United States of America
Hollywood Block

Hollywood Block DVD RIPOFF CO Internet

Ordered a movie I had been searching a long time for on August 6,2012. Today I went to try and track it and sent an email to the email address I had received with my confirmation # (FAKE) only to find my email was sent back and the address I sent it to is a non existing email (gateway@linkpt.net). When I went on line to find the website I ordered from I found lots of complaints against that co.  and couldn't find that particular website I initially ordered from. I read some of the Rip Off reports and found they were all similar to mine. Some went back to February - WHY have they been allowed to continue for so long once the first complaint was returned? I would like to make sure these thieves are caught, shutdown and made to reimburse those of us who trusted them to give us what we ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Block/internet/Hollywood-Block-DVD-RIPOFF-CO-Internet-928632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Block