Complaint Review: Hollywood Block

• Reported By: monroe63 — desoto Illinois United States of America
Hollywood Block

Hollywood Block Video Theatre Beware!! Scam Alert, Rip Off Internet

*UPDATE Employee: REFUND OFFERED

I ordered a dvd for $19.90 charged to my credit card, but have not yet recieved my order.
I tried to contact the seller by their email which is "fake",  there was no phone number provided,
or phyiscal address. The company's name I ordered from was "video theatre" , I recieved an email
from "hollywood block" not video theatre. The email was for a reciept of my total with a conformation number to check the status of my order, but not a tracking number. There is no way I can find out about my order status or where my money went. This is definately a scam! Do not order from hollywood block.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Block/internet/Hollywood-Block-Video-Theatre-Beware-Scam-Alert-Rip-Off-Internet-841206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Block

REFUND OFFERED

AUTHOR: CusService - (USA)

Hello,

We strive for customer satisfaction. Contact Customer Support along with your full Confirmation # for a Refund.

Best Regards,