Complaint Review: Hollywood Block

• Submitted: Sun, January 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: Hollywood Block Victim — Underwood Iowa United States of America
Hollywood Block

Hollywood Block Video Universe Preview Product was totally unprofessional Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Refund Sent

*UPDATE Employee: REFUND OFFERED

I ordered a DVD from them and got a bare-bones receipt stating their company name, a reference number, an email address and the amount of my order (nothing about what I ordered or a website name).  I received the DVD, but it was totally unprofessional.  The front of the jacket was a terrible color copier job of the real thing, and the back of the jacket was simply a couple of typed lines about the movie and didn't even list the stars (only the secondary stars).

The DVD itself was not imprinted with anything, and the picture quality was horrible--simply a VHS tape copied onto DVD.  It did have chapters and special features, but I was terribly disappointed since this is one of my favorite movies.

I emailed the company to request to return it and get a refund, but the email address is no good.  Since I have no other way to reach them, I guess I'm stuck.  I can't find their website again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2012 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Block/internet/Hollywood-Block-Video-Universe-Preview-Product-was-totally-unprofessional-Internet-Inter-830846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Block

Refund Sent

AUTHOR: Hollywood Block Victim - (United States of America)

After further exploration on my own, I did finally find a valid email address and received a refund a couple of months later.  That was appreciated.  However, they still need to fix these same issues that everyone is complaining about--useless email address, very poor receipt information and customer service, etc.  If they fixed those, it would eliminate most of the complaints!

REFUND OFFERED

AUTHOR: CusService - (USA)

Hello,

We strive for customer satisfaction. Contact Customer Support along with your full Confirmation # for a Refund.

Best Regards,