Complaint Review: Hollywood Cleaners

• Updated: Fri, November 11, 2011

• Reported By: Zen — Los Angeles California USA
Hollywood Cleaners
4730 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, California United States of America

Hollywood Cleaners HELP! I NEVER GOT MY SHIRTS BACK FROM HOLLYWOOD CLEANERS! Los Angeles Cleaners; Dry Cleaners; Alterations; Tailoring, Los Angeles, California

Right in my hand is the yellow Ticket #24560 from Hollywood Cleaners for the two white, monogrammed dress shirts I left for cleaning. I went in to claim my shirts 45 days from the date of leaving them -  much sooner than the deadline stated on the receipt as "Not resposible for garments left over 60 days."The manager at Hollywood Cleaners simply states that "You took too long to get your shirts. Your shirts are not here."

Hollywood Cleaners is taking no responsibility whatsoever for the loss of my shirts.

Simply stated: the shirts that I left with Hollywood Cleaners are my personal property. The management is obligated to return my property for the yellow Ticket #24560 or compensate me for the loss of the shirts. BUYER BEWARE: I NEVER GOT MY SHIRTS BACK FROM HOLLYWOOD CLEANERS . . .

Hollywood Cleaners

4730 Hollywood Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90027

http://www. [continued below]....

Neighborhoods: Hollywood; Los Feliz; Franklin Village; Silverlake

Category: Cleaners; Dry Cleaners; Alterations; TailoringTEL: 323-663-0406

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2011 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Cleaners/Los-Angeles-California-90027/Hollywood-Cleaners-HELP-I-NEVER-GOT-MY-SHIRTS-BACK-FROM-HOLLYWOOD-CLEANERS-Los-Angeles-797062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Cleaners