Complaint Review: Hollywood Diet Patch

• Submitted: Wed, January 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 17, 2007

• Reported By:Pembroke Pines Florida
Hollywood Diet Patch
858 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 479 West Hollywood, California U.S.A.

Hollywood Diet Patch Ripoff Cashed my check and didn't send me my products that I had ordered as promised West Hollywood California

Clipped ths offer out of the newspaper and thought that I'd give it a try. All other offers that I had tried failed and thought what about this one. Boy was I wrong.
The add was seen on 60 Minutes and Oprah,the Hoodia Gordinii:The New Diet Sensation Plant now into a powerful Diet Patch as per the add stating this information.It also had stated that this is untilmate diet for the stars.It also states how Sandra Ryan lost 43 ponds in just 55 days.How could I it of gone wrong by using this.

So I sent in my check for the amount of $49.95 for the regular plan(30-day supply)so to try and see for myself if it would really work for me.It also had a 30day guarantee or your money back less shipping if not satisfied.Well that didn't happen.I never recieved my product.I sent my check out on Oct.12,2006 and the check was cashed on Oct 27,2006.Well, since I din't recieve my product,I sent them a letter about there product and why does it take soo long to get.If they were having problems in meeting there demands,just a note would be good.But still haven't recieved any word.All I want at this point is my money back.I don't even want the product now because it's taken too long.This company that states all this informaton makes it bad for other companys that are legal.

Janet
Pembroke Pines, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2007 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Diet-Patch/West-Hollywood-California-90069-4120/Hollywood-Diet-Patch-Ripoff-Cashed-my-check-and-didnt-send-me-my-products-that-I-had-orde-231140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Diet Patch