Complaint Review: Hollywood Diet Patch

• Submitted: Sun, December 24, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, December 24, 2006

• Reported By:Bridgeport Connecticut
Hollywood Diet Patch
10 Main Street Suite#252 Woodbridge, New Jersey U.S.A.

Hollywood Diet Patch ripoff dishonest cash my check & no product Woodbridge New Jersey

I paid for diet patch for $99.95 & check#1518. I have not received any product up until this day & was cleared through my bank for months now. I mailed my check on June 14,2006. I would like to get a full refunds & this company to be stopped for ripping off people around the globe.

Angela
Bridgeport, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2006 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Diet-Patch/Woodbridge-New-Jersey-07095/Hollywood-Diet-Patch-ripoff-dishonest-cash-my-check-no-product-Woodbridge-New-Jersey-227065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Diet Patch