Complaint Review: Hollywood Dog Grooming Salon

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: Familylove — Delaware United States of America
Hollywood Dog Grooming Salon
8 S Walnut St Milford Delaware 19963 Internet United States of America

Hollywood Dog Grooming Salon Kimberly Berg Words cannot describe how awful this place is!!! On numerous times when I have recieved my dog back she was still dirty and hair was still matted!!! I would not recommend this place to ANYONE!!!!!! Internet, Internet

*General Comment: just wondering.....

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Angry Little Monsters False Accusations

Hollywood Dogs Grooming Salon is a disgrace!!!!!  I received my dog back after a so called grooming and her hair was all matted and still not dry!!  The mother and daughter pair (Kim and Ashley) only care about the cash in their pockets and not about our dogs.  I would NOT recommend this place to ANYONE with an animal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Dog-Grooming-Salon/internet/Hollywood-Dog-Grooming-Salon-Kimberly-Berg-Words-cannot-describe-how-awful-this-place-is-844066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Dog Grooming Salon

#1 General Comment

just wondering.....

AUTHOR: Ashley - (United States of America)

So in your report you state " I received my dog back after a so called grooming and her hair was all matted and still not dry!!" but in your subject you state "On numerous times when I have recieved my dog back she was still dirty and hair was still matted!!! "  My question to you is if you received your dog back after a "so called grooming" and it was matted and not dry then why would you take it back numerous times?

Hmmmmm.........................

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Angry Little Monsters False Accusations

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Ive been in business for 3+ years and I've never had a disappointed or angry client, COINSIDENTIAL I think not! On Friday, February 24th, a family member of mine received numerous text messages from a daycare provider's husband. My grandaughter was given insufficant care and was removed from this unstable environment. Jessica Scott/Owner of this daycare Amazing Little Monster's did not take the removal well as my grandaughter was the last one left in her care from the 4 previous children. I'd like to take this opportunity to express my concern regarding the report filed against my company. I can prove this person filed this report in retaliation with regard to a personal situation between her business and a family member and as a result her only option was to lash out at my business. I continue to have growing success in my business with a current 250+ clientele . I would be happy to have any of my clients write or attest to the fact that the information she filed is non existent. This young lady is unstable and needs professional help and I hope she receives it so she can move on in life. I will however be contacting my attorney tomorrow to discuss what action needs to be taken, to make an example of her false accusations. She has NEVER been a client of mine nor does she even have any pets. I would like to encourage anyone who reads this rebuttal to search out AMAZING LITTLE MONSTERS, on this site and to please take note of the times and dates on them both, you will surely also see the reason behind her malicious posting. It's very sad that she cannot conduct her business with dignity as this is indicative of the issues experienced at her daycare. It is most definitely our responsibility as consumers to express our experiences and to help businesses learn from their errors, but it is down right scandalous to report on someone's lively hood falsely to get payback for their own errors. I will not respond on this matter again through this site and welcome any verbal concerns made to me directly. I will not give her a forum to vent her own insecurities. In addition, I was also notifiied that Ms. Scott has posted on her Facebook wall that everyone needs to go to this site and defend her. It would not surprise me to receive more negative comments on my company, however please take note that anyone making false accusations will also be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law along with Jessica Scott/AMAZING LITTLE MONSTERS DAYCARE. Respectfully, Hollywood Dogs Grooming Salon