Complaint Review: Hollywood Production Center

• Reported By: enough — glendale California United States of America
Hollywood Production Center
121 w. lexington dr glendale, California United States of America

Hollywood Production Center SCAM SCAM SCAM glendale, California

I was going through the internet when I saw the reviews about this place and couldn't help thinking about my experience. I was there about 6 months ago and will never go back. The other reviews had it right its the WORST place for any type of buisness. Everything they promised were LIES. They told me they would answer phones that was a lie, they told me that they would keep the cleaning crew out that was a LIE. I had the same problems mentioned in the other reviews, this place sucks people use this place as apartments. Its the most unfriendly place if your not one of them. I was hesitant about moving to Glendale but what I was promised seemed good so I moved in. It was a nightmare the first day. I read the other reviews and they have it right DO NOT GO there if your anything but Armenian. I was ther for less than a month until I put my notice in and still they gave me hard times movin out. Just do yourself a favor and stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Production-Center/glendale-California-91203/Hollywood-Production-Center-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-glendale-California-693301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Production Center