Complaint Review: Hollywood Profiles,Hollywoodprofiles.com,Talent Svc

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:Springdale Arkansas
Hollywood Profiles,Hollywoodprofiles.com,Talent Svc
4180 Via Real Carpenteria, California U.S.A.

Hollywood Profiles, Hollywoodprofiles.com, Talent Svc This company tried to rip me off.What they did was and is Illegal. Carpenteria California

*Author of original report: Hollywood Profiles

I got an email titled "Casting Calls".It stated that I would receive a 14 day trial for $1.95 and they would email my username and password within 24 hours.7 days later they charged my bank account $49.95 using the debit card # I used for the trial fee.They never emailed me anything.I went to my bank and told them the story and they immediately credited both charges back to my account.I have my statements to prove what I say.

7 days...they couldn't even wait until the trial was over.I'm pretty sure that is Illegal. I'm sure there are people out there with big pockets that just say"oh well" but this company will continue charging your card until you cancel it.

taz6122
Springdale, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-ProfilesHollywoodprofilescomTalent-Svc/Carpenteria-California/Hollywood-Profiles-Hollywoodprofilescom-Talent-Svc-This-company-tried-to-rip-me-offWha-337567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Profiles,Hollywoodprofiles.com,Talent Svc

Hollywood Profiles

AUTHOR: taz6122 - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry I didn't proof read my report. I meant deep pockets not big pockets.