- Report: #503565
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Hollywood Psychics
Hollywood Psychicswww.hollywoodpsychics.com Internet United States of America
Hollywood Psychics fake readings Internet
*Consumer Comment: These readers are fake -- all of them!
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not Satisfied
*Consumer Comment: Hollywood Psychics are a bunch of frauds
*Consumer Comment: Ethical Company, Some Good, Some Bad Readers
*Consumer Comment: Not all are fakes
*Consumer Comment: Hollywood Psychics is owned by Expert Link who also owns Psychic Source
*Consumer Comment: they work for 1 psychic line
*Consumer Comment: Idiots is right!!
*Consumer Comment: you people are idiots
*Consumer Comment: I agree -- quality of readers is so-so
*Consumer Comment: I agree -- quality of readers is so-so
A good aspect of Hollywood Psychics is that they are offering an extended promotion of $1/minute. A bad aspect is that most are fakes.
The service will refund your call but only up to a few minutes.
It is also difficult to gauge the caliber of readers based upon feedback as signing on to leave feedback is such an arduous process and the system leaves your first name and address on the system.
I am not sure if readers share information, but a lot still ask for your name, birthday, place you are calling from -- all information that legitimate readers do not need to connect to you, but which violate confidentiality.In lieu of an actual reading, most of these so-called readers just give you their opinion of your personality, which I could frankly do without.
I would appreciate hearing feedback on these readers. Here is mine:
1. Alana...Takes the time to look into questions. Seems focused and professional. Answers are conscise and right on track, but the predictions keep changing?
2. Allie....Confusing. A lot of new age malarky. Spent time telling me about my personality, but could not answer my questions with any accuracy or insight.
3. Daisey..Horrible. Wrong on all accounts. Rude.
4. Elizabeth...Surprisingly good. Picked up accurate information empathically. Nice lady.
5. Grace...Completely inaccurate.
6. James. Awful. Asks for name, birthdate and then slowly lays out cards and asks for more personal information from which to make a guess.
7. Jewels...Was very good at first. Empathic, clear, and accurate the first time. By the second call, was horrible and just repeated what she told me before..even though the situation had changed and her so-called insights no longer applied.
8. Joyce. Good, but condescending. In lieu of predictions, gives new age pablum. Spends too much time dismissing concerns as having to do with "Mercury being in retrograde." Whatever concern you have is given that lazy answer, preventing her from having to look into the question. Good with perceptions. Poor on predictions.
9. Juliana. I am not sure. Has excellent feedback and an upbeat personality. Each time she offered very upbeat, generic responses. Whatever question I asked had a positive prediction. Seems to tell people what they want to hear.
10. Lee. Oh my God. How horrible is this man? He basically repackages whatever you tell him and feeds it back to you as a reading.
11. Mana....Horrible. Wasted time offering new age pablum. In lieu of reading, just tells you about philosophy/insights from new age books....cannot provide any useful information. Asks too many questions.
12. Sofia...One of the few good readers. Picked up brilliantly. Was accurate, insightful, needed no prompting, professional.
13. Susan...Horrible. I was surprised, given her feedback. She got nothing but basically offered a summary of her perception of my personality (which was off...) and tried to offer generic advice. Everything she said amounted to an educated guess....
Has anyone else had any experience with these readers?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Psychics/internet/Hollywood-Psychics-fake-readings-Internet-503565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)