Complaint Review: Hollywood Rabbits.com

• Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: lynn29 — boyd Texas
Hollywood Rabbits.com
Riverside, California USA

Hollywood Rabbits.com Claudette, John, Mike Promised me a Holland Lop with out Air Plane ears. I received a rabbit with air plane ears via Flight Riverside California

*Author of original report: so this is you April?

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: PROOF OF RABBIT SENT

*Author of original report: That was her son Mike

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: The Complainer is a Liar and Cheater!

I called Claudette wanting a Rabbit that met my needs. One huge requirement was for the rabbit to not have air plane ears. Well I received the rabbit via flight and it did indeed have air plane ears. She promised me that it would not.

I called and texted and told them this is not what I was promised and wanted. Her and her husband and son both were rude and ran my fiance and I over every time we tried to talk. They refuse to give us our full refund and are ignoring me.

Her son Mike made a rude remark stating how about I drive my truck and trailer into your house and get the **** rabbit and give you $200.00 dollars. I Paid $403.50 for the rabbit and flight. They have all been hateful and said this is California, welcome to California. Its the real world baby.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Rabbitscom/Riverside-California-92503/Hollywood-Rabbitscom-Claudette-John-Mike-Promised-me-a-Holland-Lop-with-out-Air-Plane-1131669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Rabbits.com

so this is you April?

AUTHOR: lynn29 - ()

That is a picture of my button! Yes it sure is! :-) with quarters taped on the inside of his ears like Claudette told me to do. But however they don't stay down alone. Really? You're going to be that low? I'm sorry but you're as worse as they are. I went to you honestly trying to get a good breeding rabbit that I couldn't receive from them. His print is beautiful but his crown is too tight. I'm not a cheat. I'm an honest person who was not going to get walked all over on. My fiance and I knee you were fishy but nope I wanted to think different. We knew you were just like them. Liars and just out for the money. You're just upset and embarrassed someone is finally putting out the truth. You can sit here and lie all you want. Y'all aren't going to stop. But at least people have a chance to see the truth.

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

PROOF OF RABBIT SENT

AUTHOR: Only the Truth - ()

This is not Mike. I am one of Claudett's breeder friends that work with her for showing rabbits. The photo attached here is the sable point bunny she sent to you that was supposed to be kept for show. She was nice enough to give you something nice yet you decide to make up these fake complaints to destroy her reputation. This is a photo proof of the bunny we sent to you; which you took with your own phone and sent to our other breeder friend to try to get other sable point babies from.

You are a liar and a cheat. This photo is proof of your deciet taken by your own phone. And as proof according to the "photo", the ears are not "ear plane" as you claim. For all those who reads these threads. I hope you will buy with full confidence from Hollywood Rabbits. As John, Mike, and Claudett are honest people and they will never cheat you or sell you a rabbit without fully disclosing any faults if there are.

That was her son Mike

AUTHOR: lynn29 - ()

Mike,

This report was made prior to my $100 refund from your mom and dad. Althought i paid $403.After multiple phone calls and emails demanding this situation be settled in a right way. Your paper documents would state that same thing. I've saved all emails and text . I wish I saved the phone call of your threat to run your truck and trailer through my house and you stating " this is California baby ( not your mom ) . My fiance and I didn't want a free bunny. How on earth was trying to receive a free bunny? You live ALLL THE WAY IN CALIFORNIA AND I LIVE IN TEXAS. I wouldnt go through that muxh trouble. Not knowing if id ever get my money back. Yes i wanted to keep the rabbit because i fell inlove with him. Just like i do all my pets. Their flaws become invisible to me. My pets are like my kids you just dont trade them in when you dont like them. You made me wait a week to even consider taking him back.I payed $403 for a show quality rabbit and I didn't receive a show quality rabbit. I wasn't going to pay for a pet rabbit.

This report was made in the best intention to help others not have to go through the same thing I did. This is not slander its the truth. God and all of us know it.

My fiancé and I do admit getting a little upset and might have used profound language at one point in time. We were being mistreated and felt helpless and with that being said we faulted on getting upset.

Please don't sit here and lie to people mike.

I'm done with this conversation.

#4 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

The Complainer is a Liar and Cheater!

AUTHOR: Only the Truth - ()

I have personal knowledge of this case and I have worked with the bunny this person got from John and Claudette. Nothing if the nature of what was reported was true. The bunny's ears were up because it just got off the plane and was scared thus raised its ears up. The rabbit that was sold to her was actually one of the best sable point babies that was supposed to be kept for show. (I know this because, I show rabbits and I worked with Claudette on this baby). Instead Cluadette gave her this beautiful bunny being the nice person she is. This person who reported this is a liar, a scam, and a cheater! She just wanted the bunny for free. John and Claudette sent the refund back to her. She got her money and she refused to give the rabbit back stating she suddenly wants it; refuses to pay for it; or the air fare to send back - eventhough John and claudette made arrangements for someone to pick up the poor bunny. This person is slandering this rabbitry because, they simply want a free show rabbit with the intentions of ruining others for it. This person to this day still has the rabbit and got her refund. One week later, this person also tried to contact a fellow breeder of Claudette's trying to buy another sable point holland lop bunny rabbit from her too with of course the same intentions of cheating her too. All the proof to this case are all paper trailed and documented with money refund clearing john and Claudette of cheating. Whoever reads this thread pay no heed to the complaints. John and Claudett are amazing honest people. Please, buy with no fear. They are honest people unlike the lair and cheater who reported this scamming fake claim for a bunny.

(By the way Claudette doesn't talk like wanna be t.v. scripts like "this is California, welcome to California. Its the real world baby." People in general just don't talk crony. I think you can get a sense of who is really telling the truth here.)