Complaint Review: HollywoodProfiles.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 02, 2008

• Reported By:grand terrace California
8721 Santa Monica Blvd. #1507 West Hollywood, California U.S.A.

HollywoodProfiles.com HollywdTal TalentSVC I was charges 49.95 for a service I never asked for! West Hollywood California

I saw a charge on my bank account for 49.95 from HOLLYWDTAL8005097127 CARPENTERIA. I had never heard of that company before and decided to double check, because I didnt remember making a purchace for that amount, nor was it in my checkbook anywhere. It took me to the website hollywoodprofiles.com and it didnt look familiar. I had never been there before!!

I tried to call the number on the website (which is the group of numbers above, in the name of the charge), and it just kept ringing and ringing. Then i found this website and it had the REAL phone number and the REAL address (which is NOT carpenteria!!!). I called them and they "cancelled my membership"...the one I never knew i had.

My bank changed my card number to avoid further charges. This company is fooling people with their fake address and phone number and is charging people money for services that they never asked for!!! I still dont know how they got my card information, but im guessing it was from some other website that i did purchase something from. Not sure.

grand terrace, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2008 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HollywoodProfilescom/West-Hollywood-California-90069/HollywoodProfilescom-HollywdTal-TalentSVC-I-was-charges-4995-for-a-service-I-never-ask-368947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HollywoodProfiles.com