• Report: #205369

• Submitted: Wed, August 09, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 09, 2006

• Reported By:DIberville Mississippi
Holmes Motors
10651 Boney Avenue Diberville, Mississippi U.S.A.

Holmes Motors ripoff DIberville Mississippi

We bought our 2001 Mitsubishi Galant in October 2005. Since then we have had it in Holmes Motors for repairs several times. Most recently, we called in July 2006 to set up a time to bring our car in. We were told they were not excepting any cars that were not bought within a month of that date.That they had a "overload" of backed up cars waiting to be fixed.

We pressured to talk to someone else on the phone. We were told that they would have someone else call us back and we gave them our phone number but no one ever called us back.

We continued to call..we would be put on hold or the phones would never be ansdwered at all. Then I went up there and was told that we would have to wait till August before they could even look at our car.

We have the Holmes Motors guarantee Plus the extended warranty we purchased extra when we got the car. We were told we would have to "pay" this time if we bought it in.

Since then we have talked to others who have bought their cars there and had nothing but trouble with them. Seems everytime we took our car in, there was something else once we got it back, that needed to be fixed.

Funny thing is, others are having the exact same problems with them. Now my car sits in my driveway...waiting to be fixed. I can't drive it at all. As I am scared to make it even worse.

I have water spurting out of the A/C vents, wet floorboards on the passengers sides,sometimes my A/C works, sometimes it doesn't, SRS light stays on. Check engine light comes on and off. Car makes funny noises off and on.Brakes make noises.

We have nothing but trouble with this car. Its not our fault. They sold us a crappy car. Now they want us to flit the bill! When we bought the car the tinting on the windows were messed up and they told us, and we made SURE it was written in the contract, that they would fix it.

We have been put off for 10 months. Saying they have no one to do the windows but they won't pay for anyone else to do it either. Now you tell me...what would you do?

DIberville, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2006 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holmes-Motors/Diberville-Mississippi-39540/Holmes-Motors-ripoff-DIberville-Mississippi-205369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holmes Motors