Complaint Review: Holmes Weddle & Barcott, P.C are not to be Trusted.

• Submitted: Sat, September 28, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, September 28, 2013

• Reported By: Bob — Kailua Hawaii
Holmes Weddle & Barcott, P.C are not to be Trusted.
999 3rd Ave, Suite 2600 Seattle, Washington USA

Holmes Weddle & Barcott, P.C are not to be Trusted. William Devoe Lawyer scam screwed people who trusted them. Seattle Washington

I was in a dire situation.  I had been the victim of fraud and lost everything I own.  My only chance was to try and recover the last remnants of what I still could.  I was conned by William Devoe who works forHolmes Weddle & Barcott, P.C.   His firm was representing someone who had loaned me money and also lost in the business endeavor.  He convinced me that rather than hire my own attorney or represent myself, I should assign my rights to him and his client.  Long story short, his client received most of his money back and Deveo and Holmes Weddle & Barcott, P.C got hundreds of thousands of dollars in attorney fees.  For two years he was paid to represent my interests along with his client and when his fees started running out, he screwed me.  I never agreed to a settlement and now any chance I had is gone.

We had proven the case in our favor and in a 32 page brief the judge also agreed with my position, yet weeks before a settlement hearing when he couldn’t get any more fees, he settled for pennies on the dollar and walked away leaving me losing my claim for over $900,000.

He said he would represent my interest if I assigned the claim over to him and then he screwed me.  Don’t hire Devoe or his law firm.  They’re not truthful and are no better than a prostitute.  When the money runs out so do they.

I may have lost everything, but don’t let this happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holmes-Weddle-Barcott-PC-are-not-to-be-Trusted/Seattle-Washington-98104/Holmes-Weddle-Barcott-PC-are-not-to-be-Trusted-William-Devoe-Lawyer-scam-screwed-peo-1088019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holmes Weddle & Barcott, P.C are not to be Trusted.