Complaint Review: Holsted Jewelers Merchandise Center

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Holsted Jewelers Merchandise Center
169 N. Woodale Rd. Woodale, Illinois U.S.A.

Holsted Jewelers Merchandise Center, Holsted Jewelers sent me items i didn't order!! Credit Fraud! Woodale Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Holsted Jewelers

First, my credit card company tells me I can't use my card because there is potential fraud, I know neither me or my daughter purchased anything of the purchases they mentioned...hence, they report the fraud... a week later I recieve and envelope with a ring that i never ordered did not even know the company existed! and says they will be sending me more and i will be billed for them!!! I have no idea how they got my card information!! Now what am i supposed to tell my card company??!

Rippedoff19
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holsted-Jewelers-Merchandise-Center/Woodale-Illinois/Holsted-Jewelers-Merchandise-Center-Holsted-Jewelers-sent-me-items-i-didnt-order-Credi-468665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holsted Jewelers Merchandise Center

Holsted Jewelers

AUTHOR: Carolyn Kraft - (U.S.A.)

Holsted Jewelers has been in business since 1971 and has served hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers. We would only bill a credit card that is given to us by a customer who places an order. Our marketing efforts ask that a credit card be entered in order to receive the piece of jewelry that a customer is requesting. The credit card is not billed until the order ships. When the jewelry item is sent, the accompanying customer service card clearly gives instructions to simply return the card with the return or cancellation box checked, and there is absolutely no further obligation to the customer and the customer is cancelled from the jewelry program that he/she signed up for. I am sorry that your experience was a bad one. If you have any future issues, our customer service number is 1-800-671-2958.

Carolyn Kraft, Sr. Vice President of Marketing