Deegan

Complaint Review: Holsted Jewelers

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Maine U.S.A.
Holsted Jewelers
1251W.115th St. Suite B Bolingbrook, Illinois United States of America

Holsted Jewelers They did send "free" rings but did not fit so returned. They then sent earrings and I returned those as I do not wear earrings. When my credit card bill came they had charged me $56.98 four times an Bolingbrook, Illinois

I answered an ad that said you could receive two free rings for $4.95 as an intro to Holsted Jewelry.
When the rings came they were too large so I returned them for a smaller size.  I never received any rings but was sent earrings.  As I do not wear earrings I returned those and asked for the original rings.  The other day, I received another offer and stupidly called the number to find out were my rings in the mail.  I had spent a lot on postage to return these items.  I was talked into ordering another two rings.

Today my credit card bill came and I was charged $56.98 (4X) with one credit of $49.99.  I called the number I was given the other day.  I was told that they had sent me packages, of which I had only received two.  $49.99 was postage and handling!  Obviously the price of the goods is only $6.99.  I am out $177.93 and I have nothing to show for it.  I call this a huge ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holsted-Jewelers/Bolingbrook-Illinois-60490/Holsted-Jewelers-They-did-send-free-rings-but-did-not-fit-so-returned-They-then-sent-947471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holsted Jewelers