Complaint Review: Holsted Jewelers

• Updated: Wed, January 18, 2012

• Reported By: Pamela2023 — Bel Air Maryland United States of America
Holsted Jewelers
P.O. Box 851650 Westland, Michigan United States of America

Holsted Jewelers Recycle Bank Receive cheap jewelry & charges to my account, but I never signed up for service. Westland, Michigan

I started receiving this jewelry in December 2011 without request and then noticed a charge of $49.99 on my credit card.  I did not sign up for any such service and when I called, was told that since payment was already made and the next shipment was sent, nothing could be done.  All jewelry is "made in China" and claims to be genuine diamonds, sapphires, garnets, etc., but it all just looks like cheap costume jewelry.   I need it to stop!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holsted-Jewelers/Westland-Michigan-48185-5403/Holsted-Jewelers-Recycle-Bank-Receive-cheap-jewelry-charges-to-my-account-but-I-never-s-824608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holsted Jewelers