Complaint Review: Holsted Jewelers

• Submitted: Thu, July 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:hellofatown North Carolina
Holsted Jewelers
Merchandise Center 1269 N Wood Dale Rd Wooddale, Illinois U.S.A.

Holsted Jewelers Totally pissed...what gives then the right to do this to us Wooddale Illinois

*Consumer Comment: SAME HERE!

*Consumer Comment: You can keep it!

Holsted sent me jewerly I did not order. There making me pay for shipping it back if I choose not to keep it, Ofcourse I choose not to keep it. why should I have to pay postage for shipping something something back I never even ordered.. and telling me they will send more evey 5 to 8 weeks. I want it stopped. I never even heard of them much less even gave them a credit card for them to charge it to

ron
hellofatown, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holsted-Jewelers/Wooddale-Illinois-60191-1160/Holsted-Jewelers-Totally-pissedwhat-gives-then-the-right-to-do-this-to-us-Wooddale-Illi-467260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holsted Jewelers

SAME HERE!

AUTHOR: Rippedoff19 - (U.S.A.)

At the end they stated "much less even gave them a credit card for them to charge it to". Therefore, there is a credit card to be billed to and cannot, will not keep it! I got the same thing and now i have a problem with my credit card because before recieving anything we had no idea what was being charged on my card, and we reported Fraud! now what am I supposed to do? I had never heard of this company, never wanted a ring, or any of their products! I don't understand how they got my information!

You can keep it!

AUTHOR: Inspector - (U.S.A.)

By rights anything sent to you that you did not order can be kept. If they have no credit card to bill, then what are you worried about.