Complaint Review: Holsted Jewelers

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: sheri — glen burnie Maryland United States of America
Holsted Jewelers
1251 west 115th street suite b bolingbrook, illino bolingbrook, Illinois United States of America

Holsted Jewelers Rip off and scam artists This company sends you merchandise that you did not order and charges your account without permission bolingbrook, Illinois

This company sent me unwanted merchandise and when I sent it back a few days later I was sent another package!!!! I have paid several dollars insuring and paying for labels and postage! The free rings are not free!!!! You end up paying several dollars and much of your time disputing charges that were never approved in the first place! I called several times and cancelled any future shipments with them many times. I was sooo angry I broke a few blood vessels in my eyes yelling at the representative about the fact that I called and told them I only wanted the free rings only!!!!!! The rep. just kept saying they were sorry but the packages were sent before I called and that is bologne!!!!!! Do not fall for the free....They are scammers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holsted-Jewelers/bolingbrook-Illinois-60490/Holsted-Jewelers-Rip-off-and-scam-artists-This-company-sends-you-merchandise-that-you-did-1010588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holsted Jewelers